Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 July 2011

Where to put my Voucher codes for Etsy shop

Oh dear! Haven't blogged for ages. Today the obsession of voucher codes has overtaken me. I managed to do a piece of art too today. I was getting a bit anxious so that calmed me down somewhat.

I've been using voucher codes for a while now and had one on the back of a postcard that I had left in a pile at the Parallax Art Fair.

However today I have been trying to find out if there is anywhere online that I can give out my voucher codes to entice new buyers.

So I found that there is voucherhub.com and http://etsycouponcode.com/. The latter seems the best. But I'll wait and see what happens.

I also came across Heartsy, a shop, a bit like Groupon, who do daily deals for discount prices. It seems to be good for advertising and sales if you get on it, although your profitability takes a bit of a knock. I'm going to try Heartsy at some point. But think it would make more sense when I have a few more items in stock and can offer 150 vouchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment